Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:37:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/include/dal_asic_id.h

between commit:

  7ab0965079bb ("drm/amd/display: USB4 bring up set correct address")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  13900e6fde3f ("drm/amd/display: Fix for null pointer access for ddc pin and aux engine.")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell