Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:31:45 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

include/linux/slab.h:577: warning: Function parameter or member '1' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:577: warning: expecting prototype for kmalloc(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:623: warning: Function parameter or member '1' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:623: warning: Function parameter or member '2' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:623: warning: expecting prototype for kmalloc_array(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:644: warning: Function parameter or member '2' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:644: warning: Function parameter or member '3' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:644: warning: expecting prototype for krealloc_array(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:660: warning: Function parameter or member '1' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:660: warning: Function parameter or member '2' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:660: warning: expecting prototype for kcalloc(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:723: warning: Function parameter or member '1' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:723: warning: expecting prototype for kzalloc(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:734: warning: Function parameter or member '1' not described in '__alloc_size'
include/linux/slab.h:734: warning: expecting prototype for kzalloc_node(). Prototype was for __alloc_size() instead
include/linux/slab.h:1: warning: no structured comments found

Introduced by commit

  04ba82afbbf3 ("slab: add __alloc_size attributes for better bounds checking")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell