Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:28:02 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the qcom tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced this warning:

arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:52.19-70.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor0-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:72.19-90.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor1-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:92.19-110.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor2-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:112.19-130.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor3-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:132.19-150.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor4-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:152.19-170.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor5-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:172.19-190.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor6-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:192.19-210.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor7-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:212.19-230.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor8-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:232.19-250.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor9-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:252.20-270.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor10-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:52.19-70.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor0-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:72.19-90.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor1-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:92.19-110.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor2-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:112.19-130.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor3-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:132.19-150.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor4-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:152.19-170.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor5-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:172.19-190.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor6-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:192.19-210.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor7-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:212.19-230.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor8-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:232.19-250.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor9-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi:252.20-270.5: Warning (thermal_sensors_property): /thermal-zones/sensor10-thermal: Missing property '#thermal-sensor-cells' in node /soc/clock-controller@900000/thermal-sensor@900000 or bad phandle (referred from thermal-sensors[0])

Presumably introduced by commit

  88542b1d37dc ("ARM: dts: qcom: fix thermal zones naming")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell