Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the phy-next tree with the gcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:44:15 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the phy-next tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8096-db820c.dtsi

between commit:

  442ee1fc60c4 ("arm64: dts: qcom: Drop unneeded extra device-specific includes")

from the gcom tree and commit:

  956bbf2a94e8 ("arm64: dts: qcom: Add missing vdd-supply for QUSB2 PHY")

from the phy-next tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell