Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:06:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/drm_dp_mst_topology.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.c

between commits:

  d740e0bf8ed4 ("drm/amd/display: Add DP 2.0 MST DC Support")
  41724ea273cd ("drm/amd/display: Add DP 2.0 MST DM Support")
  00f965e700ef ("drm/amdgpu/display: fix build when CONFIG_DRM_AMD_DC_DCN is not set")

from the drm tree and commits:

  6d23be5bc661 ("drm/amd/display: Add DP 2.0 MST DC Support")
  39b3c728e5ca ("drm/amd/display: Add DP 2.0 MST DM Support")
  8bc3824f0ee2 ("drm/amdgpu/display: fix build when CONFIG_DRM_AMD_DC_DCN is not set")

from the amdgpu tree.

The conflicts between these different versions of the same patches,
and some other changes in the amdgpu tree are just a mess today, do I
have just dropped the amdgpu tree completely for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell