Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:48:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h

between commit:

  9a4aa3a2f160 ("drm/i915: Revert 'guc_id' from i915_request tracepoint")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3cb3e3434b9f ("drm/i915/guc: Move fields protected by guc->contexts_lock into sub structure")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell