Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 12:36:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshpb.c

between commit:

  09d9e4d04187 ("scsi: ufs: ufshpb: Remove HPB2.0 flows")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0bf6d96cb829 ("block: remove blk_{get,put}_request")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell