Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mailbox tree with the arm-soc, devicetree trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:51:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mailbox tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commits:

  a3b539fedc09 ("dt-bindings: pci: Add DT bindings for apple,pcie")
  e081c53a5ba1 ("MAINTAINERS: add pinctrl-apple-gpio to ARM/APPLE MACHINE")

from the arm-soc, devicetree trees and commit:

  7feea290e9f4 ("MAINTAINERS: Add Apple mailbox files")

from the mailbox tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 244002eb7220,333eff21b8d2..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -1730,17 -1728,15 +1736,20 @@@ B:	https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux/
  C:	irc://irc.oftc.net/asahi-dev
  T:	git https://github.com/AsahiLinux/linux.git
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/apple.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/apple,i2c.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/apple,aic.yaml
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/apple,mailbox.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/apple,pcie.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/apple,pinctrl.yaml
  F:	arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/
 +F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-core.c
 +F:	drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-pasemi-platform.c
  F:	drivers/irqchip/irq-apple-aic.c
+ F:	drivers/mailbox/apple-mailbox.c
 +F:	drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-apple-gpio.c
  F:	include/dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/apple-aic.h
  F:	include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/apple.h
+ F:	include/linux/apple-mailbox.h
  
  ARM/ARTPEC MACHINE SUPPORT
  M:	Jesper Nilsson <[email-masked]>