Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 16:08:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd.c

between commit:

  0bf6d96cb829 ("block: remove blk_{get,put}_request")

from the block tree and commit:

  edc0596cc04b ("scsi: ufs: core: Stop clearing UNIT ATTENTIONS")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed some of the code modified by the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell