Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the userns tree with the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 16:27:32 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the userns tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/r8188eu/core/rtw_mp.c

between commit:

  7bdedfef085b ("staging: r8188eu: Remove mp, a.k.a. manufacturing process, code")

from the staging tree and commit:

  0fdc0c4279c8 ("exit/r8188eu: Replace the macro thread_exit with a simple return 0")

from the userns tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell