Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xen-tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 14:25:31 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xen-tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h

between commits:

  f4afb713e5c3 ("x86/xen: Make get_debugreg() noinstr")
  7361fac0465b ("x86/xen: Make set_debugreg() noinstr")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  321d124f13fd ("xen: allow pv-only hypercalls only with CONFIG_XEN_PV")

from the xen-tip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell