Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the input tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 10:21:09 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the input tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/cap11xx.txt

between commit:

  a8bc0707e134 ("dt-bindings: input: microchip,cap11xx: Convert txt bindings to yaml")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  322a552e1955 ("Input: cap11xx - add support for cap1206")

from the input tree.

I fixed it up (I remove the file and adde the following patch) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 10:18:15 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] Input: cap11xx: fix for "dt-bindings: input:
 microchip,cap11xx: Convert txt bindings to yaml"

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/microchip,cap11xx.yaml | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/microchip,cap11xx.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/microchip,cap11xx.yaml
index fa0f37a90ac9..d5d6bced3148 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/microchip,cap11xx.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/microchip,cap11xx.yaml
@@ -19,6 +19,7 @@ properties:
       - microchip,cap1106
       - microchip,cap1126
       - microchip,cap1188
+      - microchip,cap1206
 
   reg:
     maxItems: 1
-- 
2.33.0

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell