Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:00:25 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci-current tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/of/irq.c

between commit:

  10a20b34d735 ("of/irq: Don't ignore interrupt-controller when interrupt-map failed")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  eca2719173b5 ("Revert "of/irq: Allow matching of an interrupt-map local to an interrupt controller"")

from the pci-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell