Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:13:39 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/bpf/index.rst

between commit:

  1c1c3c7d08d8 ("libbpf: update index.rst reference")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  5931d9a3d052 ("bpf, docs: Fix ordering of bpf documentation")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the line updated by the former, so I
just the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell