Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bitmap tree with the dmaengine tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:50:04 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bitmap tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/dma/ti/edma.c

between commit:

  365fceecd66e ("dmaengine: ti: edma: Use 'for_each_set_bit' when possible")

from the dmaengine tree and commit:

  523f4c8e86c3 ("all: replace find_next{,_zero}_bit with find_first{,_zero}_bit where appropriate")

from the bitmap tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former verion) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell