Subject: [PATCH 1/1] futex: Wireup futex_waitv syscall

From: André Almeida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:21:12 -0300

Wireup futex_waitv syscall for all remaining archs.

Signed-off-by: André Almeida <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl      | 1 +
 arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl       | 1 +
 arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl       | 1 +
 arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl    | 1 +
 arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl         | 1 +
 arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl      | 1 +
 arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl     | 1 +
 8 files changed, 8 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index e4a041cd5715..ca5a32228cd6 100644
--- a/arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -488,3 +488,4 @@
 556	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 557 reserved for memfd_secret
 558	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+559	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 6fea1844fb95..707ae121f6d3 100644
--- a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -369,3 +369,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 7976dff8f879..45bc32a41b90 100644
--- a/arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -448,3 +448,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 6b0e11362bd2..2204bde3ce4a 100644
--- a/arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -454,3 +454,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 7bef917cc84e..15109af9d075 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -528,3 +528,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 208f131659c5..d9539d28bdaa 100644
--- a/arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -451,3 +451,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index c37764dc764d..46adabcb1720 100644
--- a/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -494,3 +494,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
diff --git a/arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 104b327f8ac9..3e3e1a506bed 100644
--- a/arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -419,3 +419,4 @@
 446	common	landlock_restrict_self		sys_landlock_restrict_self
 # 447 reserved for memfd_secret
 448	common	process_mrelease		sys_process_mrelease
+449	common  futex_waitv                     sys_futex_waitv
-- 
2.33.1