Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the sound-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:35:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in:

  sound/soc/sof/intel/hda.c

between commit:

  86f74ba3fef5 ("ASoC: SOF: hda: reset DAI widget before reconfiguring it")

from the sound-current tree and commit:

  a0f84dfb3f6d ("ASoC: SOF: IPC: dai: Expand DAI_CONFIG IPC flags")

from the sound-asoc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell