Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fscache tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 08:36:25 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fscache tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/filesystems/netfs_library.rst

between commit:

  ddca5b0eba4e ("netfs: Adjust docs after foliation")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  b3c088faf78b ("fscache: Rewrite documentation")

from the fscache tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell