Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:32:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd.c

between commit:

  3ff1f6b6ba6f ("scsi: ufs: core: Improve SCSI abort handling")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1fbaa02dfd05 ("scsi: ufs: Improve SCSI abort handling further")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell