Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cel tree with the origin tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:41:51 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the cel tree got a conflict in:

  fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c

between commit:

  2e3f00c5f29f0 ("nfsd: improve stateid access bitmask documentation")

from the origin tree and commit:

  98beab5dca06f ("nfsd: improve stateid access bitmask documentation")

from the cel tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when yGour tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c
index f07fe7562d4dd,3214257767743..0000000000000
--- a/fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c
+++ b/fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c