Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with the drm-misc tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:08:59 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c

between commit:

  a90ad3c2afe5b ("drm/amdgpu:implement SRIOV gpu_reset (v2)")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  428890a3fec13 ("drm/amdgpu: adjust the kfd reset sequence in reset sriov function")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c
index cbb2bbb21f55b,4224be2413381..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c