Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xarray tree with the kselftest tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:24:43 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xarray tree got a conflict in:

  tools/include/linux/kernel.h

between commits:

  d6e6a27d960f9 ("tools: Fix math.h breakage")
  066b34aa5461f ("tools: fix ARRAY_SIZE defines in tools and selftests hdrs")

from the kselftest and origin trees and commit:

  f2aa11fd51440 ("tools: Fix math.h breakage")

from the xarray tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc tools/include/linux/kernel.h
index 9701e8307db02,3e8df500cfbd4..0000000000000
--- a/tools/include/linux/kernel.h
+++ b/tools/include/linux/kernel.h