Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tegra tree with the qcom tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:01:00 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tegra tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig

between commit:

  7495af9308354 ("ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable drivers for DragonBoard 410c")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  ca1f7d245f530 ("ARM: config: multi v7: Enable display drivers used by Tegra devices")

from the tegra tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig
index ae227d309dc1b,3d509bc134440..0000000000000
--- a/arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig
+++ b/arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig
@@@ -705,7 -690,7 +708,8 @@@ CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_ORISETECH_OTM8009A=
  CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_RAYDIUM_RM68200=m
  CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_SAMSUNG_S6E63J0X03=m
  CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_SAMSUNG_S6E8AA0=m
 +CONFIG_DRM_DISPLAY_CONNECTOR=m
+ CONFIG_DRM_LVDS_CODEC=m
  CONFIG_DRM_NXP_PTN3460=m
  CONFIG_DRM_PARADE_PS8622=m
  CONFIG_DRM_SII902X=m