Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 05:52:46 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  244893fa2859 ("KVM: Dynamically allocate "new" memslots from the get-go")
  0f9bdef3d933 ("KVM: Wait 'til the bitter end to initialize the "new" memslot")
  44401a204734 ("KVM: Optimize overlapping memslots check")
  f4209439b522 ("KVM: Optimize gfn lookup in kvm_zap_gfn_range()")
  bcb63dcde829 ("KVM: Call kvm_arch_flush_shadow_memslot() on the old slot in kvm_invalidate_memslot()")
  a54d806688fe ("KVM: Keep memslots in tree-based structures instead of array-based ones")
  6a656832aa75 ("KVM: s390: Introduce kvm_s390_get_gfn_end()")
  ed922739c919 ("KVM: Use interval tree to do fast hva lookup in memslots")
  26b8345abc75 ("KVM: Resolve memslot ID via a hash table instead of via a static array")
  1e8617d37fc3 ("KVM: Move WARN on invalid memslot index to update_memslots()")
  c928bfc2632f ("KVM: Integrate gfn_to_memslot_approx() into search_memslots()")
  f5756029eef5 ("KVM: x86: Use nr_memslot_pages to avoid traversing the memslots array")
  e0c2b6338ac8 ("KVM: x86: Don't call kvm_mmu_change_mmu_pages() if the count hasn't changed")
  7cd08553ab10 ("KVM: Don't make a full copy of the old memslot in __kvm_set_memory_region()")
  ec5c86976674 ("KVM: s390: Skip gfn/size sanity checks on memslot DELETE or FLAGS_ONLY")
  77aedf26fe5d ("KVM: x86: Don't assume old/new memslots are non-NULL at memslot commit")
  07921665a651 ("KVM: Use prepare/commit hooks to handle generic memslot metadata updates")
  6a99c6e3f52a ("KVM: Stop passing kvm_userspace_memory_region to arch memslot hooks")
  d01495d4cffb ("KVM: RISC-V: Use "new" memslot instead of userspace memory region")
  9d7d18ee3f48 ("KVM: x86: Use "new" memslot instead of userspace memory region")
  cf5b486922dc ("KVM: s390: Use "new" memslot instead of userspace memory region")
  eaaaed137ecc ("KVM: PPC: Avoid referencing userspace memory region in memslot updates")
  3b1816177bfe ("KVM: MIPS: Drop pr_debug from memslot commit to avoid using "mem"")
  509c594ca2dc ("KVM: arm64: Use "new" memslot instead of userspace memory region")
  537a17b31493 ("KVM: Let/force architectures to deal with arch specific memslot data")
  ce5f0215620c ("KVM: Use "new" memslot's address space ID instead of dedicated param")
  4e4d30cb9b87 ("KVM: Resync only arch fields when slots_arch_lock gets reacquired")
  47ea7d900b1c ("KVM: Open code kvm_delete_memslot() into its only caller")
  afa319a54a8c ("KVM: Require total number of memslot pages to fit in an unsigned long")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell