Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 09:47:09 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/boot/dts/sifive/hifive-unmatched-a00.dts

between commit:

  cd29cc8ad254 ("riscv: dts: sifive unmatched: Expose the PMIC sub-functions")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  dacef016c088 ("riscv: dts: enable more DA9063 functions for the SiFive HiFive Unmatched")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (they are doing the same thing slightly differetnyl, I
used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell