Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:50:14 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_fence.c

between commit:

  67f74302f45d ("drm/nouveau: wait for the exclusive fence after the shared ones v2")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree and commit:

  40298cb45071 ("drm/nouveau: use the new iterator in nouveau_fence_sync")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell