Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kunit-next tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 16:32:56 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kunit-next tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/dev-tools/kunit/index.rst

between commit:

  6c6213f4a29b ("Documentation: KUnit: Rewrite main page")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  58b391d74630 ("Documentation: kunit: remove claims that kunit is a mocking framework")

from the kunit-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell