Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the trivial tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:08:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the trivial tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst

between commit:

  6c5ccd24ff17 ("Remove mentions of the Trivial Patch Monkey")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  081c8919b02b ("Documentation: remove trivial tree")

from the trivial tree.

I fixed it up (it was just an empty line difference, I used the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell