Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:30:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/xfs/xfs_ioctl.c

between commit:

  983d8e60f508 ("xfs: map unwritten blocks in XFS_IOC_{ALLOC,FREE}SP just like fallocate")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  4d1b97f9ce7c ("xfs: kill the XFS_IOC_{ALLOC,FREE}SP* ioctls")

from the xfs tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell