Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cifs tree with the fscache tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:43:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the cifs tree got conflicts in:

  fs/cifs/file.c
  fs/cifs/fscache.h

between commit:

  a91e6e1c8074 ("cifs: Support fscache indexing rewrite")

from the fscache tree and commit:

  70431bfd825d ("cifs: Support fscache indexing rewrite")

from the cifs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell