Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 09:39:26 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c

between commit:

  cca084692394 ("drm/i915: Use per device iommu check")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8172375ea95a ("drm/i915: Remove zombie async flip vt-d w/a")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former, so
I just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell