Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the tty.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:18:00 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the tty.current tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

In file included from <command-line>:
./usr/include/linux/cyclades.h:6:2: warning: #warning "Support for features provided by this header has been removed" [-Wcpp]
    6 | #warning "Support for features provided by this header has been removed"
      |  ^~~~~~~
./usr/include/linux/cyclades.h:7:2: warning: #warning "Please consider updating your code" [-Wcpp]
    7 | #warning "Please consider updating your code"
      |  ^~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  f23653fe6447 ("tty: Partially revert the removal of the Cyclades public API")

This is a bit annoying :-(

Can we exclude include/uapi/linux/cyclades.h from the headers checking,
please?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell