Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the samsung-krzk tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 09:53:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the samsung-krzk tree got conflicts in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos850-pinctrl.dtsi
  arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos850.dtsi

between commit:

  e3493220fd3e ("arm64: dts: exynos: Add initial Exynos850 SoC support")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  bfb3c7fa3950 ("arm64: dts: exynos: Add initial Exynos850 SoC support")

from the samsung-krzk tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter, more recent, version) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell