Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 10:59:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h

between commit:

  b3f74938d656 ("drm/i915/pmu: Use PM timestamp instead of RING TIMESTAMP for reference")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  22ba60f617bd ("drm/i915: Move [more] GT registers to their own header file")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell