Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:55:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/dma-buf-map.h

between commit:

  e8c1f36157ce ("dma-buf-map: Fix dot vs comma in example")

from the drm tree and commit:

  7938f4218168 ("dma-buf-map: Rename to iosys-map")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file - the changes from the former
commit are only on comments) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell