Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi tree with the hwmon-staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:25:06 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/hwmon/adt7310.c

between commits:

  9c950b125f78 ("hwmon: (adt7x10) Remove empty driver removal callback")

from the hwmon-staging tree and commit:

  a0386bba7093 ("spi: make remove callback a void function")

from the spi tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell