Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:11:00 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi

between commit:

  d1c10ab1494f ("arm64: dts: qcom: ipq6018: fix usb reference period")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  5726079cd486 ("arm64: dts: ipq6018: Use reference clock to set dwc3 period")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (I just use the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell