Subject: linux-next: boottime warning from todays linux-next

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:43:40 +1100

Hi all,

My qemu boot of a powerpc pseries_le_defconfig kernel produced these
kernel messages:

  CPU: 0 PID: 1 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 5.17.0-rc3 #2
  Call Trace:
  [c0000000073e3a80] [c0000000007bfd40] dump_stack_lvl+0x74/0xa8 (unreliable)
  [c0000000073e3ac0] [c00000000057e3dc] __register_sysctl_table+0x60c/0x9f0
  [c0000000073e3bd0] [c000000002041170] init_fs_stat_sysctls+0x48/0x60
  [c0000000073e3bf0] [c000000000012110] do_one_initcall+0x60/0x2d0
  [c0000000073e3cd0] [c0000000020049f0] kernel_init_freeable+0x334/0x3dc
  [c0000000073e3db0] [c000000000012710] kernel_init+0x30/0x1a0
  [c0000000073e3e10] [c00000000000cd64] ret_from_kernel_thread+0x5c/0x64

Presumably introduced by commit

  b42bc9a3c511 ("Fix regression due to "fs: move binfmt_misc sysctl to its own file"")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell