Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:29:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_hwi.c
  drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm80xx_hwi.c

between commit:

  c26b85ea1636 ("scsi: pm80xx: Fix double completion for SATA devices")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  26fc0ea74fcb ("scsi: libsas: Drop SAS_TASK_AT_INITIATOR")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell