Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the kspp-gustavo tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:16:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/r8188eu/include/ieee80211.h

between commit:

  fbe9ccfe809d ("treewide: Replace zero-length arrays with flexible-array members")

from the kspp-gustavo tree and commit:

  6c36bcbfcef7 ("staging: r8188eu: remove unused structs from ieee80211.h")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the structs updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell