Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the folio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 18:20:13 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the folio tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

mm/mmap.c: In function 'do_mas_align_munmap':
mm/mmap.c:2373:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'munlock_vma_pages_all'; did you mean 'munlock_vma_page'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 2373 |                         munlock_vma_pages_all(next);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         munlock_vma_page
mm/mmap.c: In function 'do_brk_munmap':
mm/mmap.c:2906:17: error: implicit declaration of function 'munlock_vma_pages_range'; did you mean 'count_vma_pages_range'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 2906 |                 munlock_vma_pages_range(&unmap, newbrk, oldbrk);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                 count_vma_pages_range

This is undoubtably due to something I missed in the merge resolution,
so I am giving up on merging the folio tree again today and am back to
the version from next-20220204 again.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell