Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with the block tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:06:22 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  block/blk-lib.c

between commit:

  0a3140ea0fae3 ("block: pass a block_device and opf to blk_next_bio")

from the block tree and commit:

  2988062985d59 ("scsi: block: Remove REQ_OP_WRITE_SAME support")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc block/blk-lib.c
index fc6ea52e74824,bf5254ccdb5f8..0000000000000
--- a/block/blk-lib.c
+++ b/block/blk-lib.c

(took the deletion of _WRITE_SAME from scsi-mkp)