Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bitmap tree with the origin tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 00:47:02 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bitmap tree got a conflict in:

  arch/parisc/include/asm/bitops.h

between commit:

  47d8c15615c0a ("include: move find.h from asm_generic to linux")

from the origin tree and commit:

  a7c7d06a49d69 ("include: move find.h from asm_generic to linux")

from the bitmap tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/parisc/include/asm/bitops.h
index 56ffd260c669b,c7a9997ac9cbb..0000000000000
--- a/arch/parisc/include/asm/bitops.h
+++ b/arch/parisc/include/asm/bitops.h

(used mainline version)