Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the slab tree with the origin tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:08:24 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the slab tree got a conflict in:

  mm/slab.h

between commit:

  07f910f9b7295 ("mm: Remove slab from struct page")
  d122019bf061c ("mm: Split slab into its own type")
  4b5f8d9a895ad ("mm/memcg: Convert slab objcgs from struct page to struct slab")

from the origin tree and commit:

  b9059d7a5face ("mm: Split slab into its own type")
  90fbf2f30c38f ("mm/memcg: Convert slab objcgs from struct page to struct slab")

from the slab tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

[I took the origin versions]