Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the asm-generic tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:42:03 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/sibyte/common/sb_tbprof.c

between commit:

  27e8140d7819b ("uaccess: fix type mismatch warnings from access_ok()")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  10242464e506b ("MIPS: sibyte: Add missing __user annotations in sb_tbprof.c")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/mips/sibyte/common/sb_tbprof.c
index 01d00b87d0f5a,bc47681e825a3..0000000000000
--- a/arch/mips/sibyte/common/sb_tbprof.c
+++ b/arch/mips/sibyte/common/sb_tbprof.c

(used the head version)