Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvmem tree with the spi tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:16:27 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvmem tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commits:

  f62ca4e2a8630 ("spi: Add spi driver for Sunplus SP7021")
  a708078eeb992 ("spi: Add Sunplus SP7021 schema")

from the spi tree and commit:

  5293c629db958 ("nvmem: Add driver for OCOTP in Sunplus SP7021")

from the nvmem tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 3746d28eb5f41,507697a118385..0000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -18717,13 -18491,12 +18717,19 @@@ S:	Maintaine
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/sunplus,sp7021-rtc.yaml
  F:	drivers/rtc/rtc-sunplus.c
  
 +SUNPLUS SPI CONTROLLER INTERFACE DRIVER
 +M:	Li-hao Kuo <[email-masked]>
 +L:	[email-masked]
 +S:	Maintained
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-sunplus-sp7021.yaml
 +F:	drivers/spi/spi-sunplus-sp7021.c
 +
+ SUNPLUS OCOTP DRIVER
+ M:	Vincent Shih <[email-masked]>
+ S:	Maintained
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nvmem/sunplus,sp7021-ocotp.yaml
+ F:	drivers/nvmem/sunplus-ocotp.c
+ 
  SUPERH
  M:	Yoshinori Sato <[email-masked]>
  M:	Rich Felker <[email-masked]>