Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvmem tree with the char-misc tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:26:34 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvmem tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/nvmem/Kconfig
  drivers/nvmem/Makefile

between commit:

  f78451012b9e1 ("nvmem: add driver for Layerscape SFP (Security Fuse Processor)")

from the char-misc tree and commits:

  1c565569b4704 ("nvmem: add driver for Layerscape SFP (Security Fuse Processor)")
  5293c629db958 ("nvmem: Add driver for OCOTP in Sunplus SP7021")

from the nvmem tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

[Took the version from the nvmem tree]