Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:33:48 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c

between commit:

  3743e7f6fcb93 ("drm/amd/display: Fix stream->link_enc unassigned during stream removal")

from the drm-fixes tree and commits:

  6d33f0e820bfb ("drm/amd/display: Fix stream->link_enc unassigned during stream removal")
  d9eb8fea6862e ("drm/amd/display: Drop DCN for DP2.x logic")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c
index 18757c1585232,19b56f9acf84e..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c

[Used drm version]