Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the parisc-hd tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:45:23 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the parisc-hd tree got a conflict in:

  arch/parisc/lib/memcpy.c

between commit:

  967747bbc084 ("uaccess: remove CONFIG_SET_FS")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  d4a767ea8b0e ("parisc: Use constants to encode the space registers like SR_KERNEL")

from the parisc-hd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell