Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 01:33:08 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

mm/rmap.c: In function 'try_to_migrate_one':
mm/rmap.c:1870:64: error: 'page' undeclared (first use in this function)
 1870 |                                                 compound_order(page));
      |                                                                ^~~~
mm/rmap.c:1870:64: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

Caused by commit

  e05239e90b65 ("mm/migration: add trace events for base page and HugeTLB migrations")

inertacting with commit

  efe8a99f35f6 ("mm/rmap: Convert rmap_walk() to take a folio")

from the folio tree.

I have reverted commit e05239e90b65 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell